Week #98 Another week for the books

Well this week went by quick with zone conference and finding and other things. I just love the feeling of having something worthwhile to do. And even though I have been doing this for a long time, I feel motivated to keep going. 

For example, this last Wednesday we were in Salzburg doing finding and it just felt so good to be outside. We shared the story of the Book of Mormon with two people and one guy committed to meet with the Salzburg Elders again. I have had those conversations a lot and it feels so good to share the Gospel. 

(Pictures below: We are working on giving street lessons, and every time we get a lesson we send a selfie to the zone.  Here are a few selfies's from this last week)







The reason why we were in Salzburg was because of zone conference and picking up a visa for Elder Parker. It was hard going to my last one but I learned a lot. I realized how important it is for us to know that Christ experienced our pains and sorrows. It makes our job easier to trust and rely on Him. The Lord really does want to succor us.

I had a tausch with Elder Koch on Saturday and another with Elder Lee this week. We did a bit of finding with both and we found some new friends of the church. One guy named Viktor told us that he knows that God has played a role in His life. He was open to the Book of Mormon and we will see him again on Friday. 

Yeah I have just seen how good the Lord is this week. I have been able to see more how much I have grown and become a little better. I have also seen how I can be better and I am excited to keep on improving. The Gospel is an invitation to improve and to grow into something more. I am just grateful for Christ and His influence in my life. 

Love you all! 
Elder Evans 

Taco night 

Making Schnitzel


Below:  Elder Parker and I messing around while making a video for the zone.  




Comments

Popular Posts