Week #97 Another wonderful attribute of God

Wow this week was an emotional rollercoaster. It was overall good but there were reminders this week that the mission is coming to a close soon. The Lord has helped me a lot the last 2 years to learn and grow. I am grateful for his eternal loving patience with me. 

We had MLC this week in Munich. We talked about the future of the mission and creative ideas for missionary work. We learned a lot from the Browns about the scriptures and the character of Christ. I love them and going to miss them so much. I also got to share a good bye testimony and it made things even more real. I am grateful for chances to bear testimony though. It is good to speak from the heart and share with those you love what you know is true. 

At MLC.  Last time with my MTC group! 

We met a guy named Milos last week who shared with us that he is looking for the true church. He has been through a lot and I think it had humbled him. We asked him on the street if he could ask God a question, what would it be? Hid answer is a bit personal but I was impressed with how sincere he was. We will be trying to see him again on Saturday. 

A picture of us working! 

Yesterday I was on an exchange and we met this girl named Carol. She is really innocent and pure. We met in a park and asked if she would open our lesson with prayer. She has avoided it before but this time she went for it and she was so sincere. She showed so much confidence in us and God as she prayed. It was really touching. 




I learned a lot this week about a new godlike attribute this week. It was something that I did not realize before. Sometimes if it is hard, it is really easy to look for imperfections in people or the work but I realized when talking with another missionary that in order to become more like God, we have to deal with imperfections in our lives. God works with so many people who are not perfect and He does it with infinite patience and long suffering. It is different for us because we are also imperfect. The more we can deal with imperfections with a Christlike attitude, the more we will become like our Heavenly Father.  

Elder Parker


We have zone conference, an exchange, and a few appointments this week. It should be great! I hope you have a great week as well! Love you all! 

Elder Evans 

Selfie on an exchange with Elder Koch!  


Selfie while cooking!  We cook together often. 

Wien in the spring!

Comments

Popular Posts