Week #96 A testimony of the Book of Mormon!

Well it is the Middle of May and it is still a bit cold but I am having a blast in Vienna. I said good bye to my good friend Elder Howell and I welcomed another friend Elder Parker! We started off seeing a bit of success together and hopefully that continues for the rest of the transfer.


Farewell to Elder Howell!  

Me and Elder Parker



We found a cool guy named Childerik who had a bit of interest in the Book of Mormon. He asked some deep, honest questions and we could tell that he was trying to understand but it was interesting to see how the simple question of if the book is true seems to be forgotten unless we as missionaries address it. Sometimes we need to focus on the right questions to head in the right direction. 

We did another lesson with Reza but progress is a bit slow. I heard a bit more about Ronnie and he is still making progress. Other than that, we have been working on finding new people to teach and keeping the Zone motivated and organized. 

I was asked to give a testimony on Sunday on how the prophets have blessed my life. I thought about the last talk of President Monson and how that has helped me more to obtain a testimony of the Book of Mormon. It is short but powerful. He gave it in April 2017. Really life would not be the same without the Book of Mormon. Life and the future is so much clearer because of that book. 

Another good week is coming up. I hope to give it my all and to enjoy it. I will let you know how it goes next week. Love you all! 

Elder Evans 

Comments

Popular Posts