Week #93 Because of Him!

Hey it is another update from Vienna, Austria. The mission life has been so quick. Honestly this week went by so quick. Quicker than usual. I do not why but I feel like I was just writing you guys. 

Anyway... We had a pretty simple week. We did lots of finding and met some interesting people. For example, on an exchange, I met a guy who played basketball at college level who now coaches a team in Luxembourg. He saw us from a mile away. I thought that was a cool meeting. 

We handed our friend Ronnie over to the Elders of his ward. He has done so well since we first met. I hope he keeps moving forward. I am just grateful that I got to participate. You never know who is actually ready. We just got to give them a chance. 

We had a devotional with Elder Uchtdorf for all of the members in the German speaking area. It was awesome to hear from him again. He is really eloquent auf Deutsch and he knows how to give a great talk without notes. Talk about teaching by the Spirit. 

This week I am just grateful for what Christ does for me and for us all. It has been such a privilege to carry His name and to share His message. A lot of good has happened and will happen because of Him. It is great to have the Easter season to remind us of that.

Love you all. I really mean it. Love to all you wonderful people! 

Elder Evans 


Only picture I have this week, a picture of my wonderful mission!  Can you find me? 

Comments

Popular Posts