Week #90 Be thou an Example!

What a privilege it is to be a missionary. I love being able to do a work like this. Sometimes it is hard, sometimes it is fun but it is always worth it. 

We started the transfer off well this week with the planning of our zone initiative. We are focusing more on baptismal dates and speaking German. It took a bit of time but I am sure this will help the zone out. The last initiative did help us a lot so we expect the same this transfer. 




Reza is struggling a bit but we will keep working with him. He just thinks that he is fine how he is and that he does not need to be baptized. Not the best sign so hopefully there is something better to report next week. Ronnie asked to move his date but he is still doing well. I hope he gets baptized before I go home but it is not about me. 

I found that someone in Innsbruck who I was teaching got baptized! It totally fell out of my radar but I was so happy for him. I hope he continues to stay active and do well in this journey. 

We found a new friend yesterday named Thomas. He has been through a lot but he seems to be ready at this time. He is opening up and we will see him again tomorrow. 

I forgot to write about this but we are having a conference with Elder Uchtdorf as a Mission! It will all be in German so we will hear Elder Uchtdorf in his native tongue. It will be the week after conference. We will also have MLC and an exchange with the APs that same week. It will be quite a blast. We also have interviews and General Conference this week! Lots of good things to look forward to. 

Sometimes people can be rude but I have learned that being young does not mean that we cannot be an example. So many good people are out serving and trying to be the best they can for their Savior. It is so inspiring to serve with other missionaries. We can definitely share the Gospel through the way we live. 

Myself and Elder Howell


Love you all! Enjoy conference!

Elder Mason Evans

Euro Suit shopping

Haircut

Comments

Popular Posts