Week #89 Gotta make this quick!

I just realized I have not written a weekly yet. I hope to cover a few of the important  things. 

Our zone did really well this week. 2 baptism in 2 different areas and we hit our goal for the zone initiative. We got a lot of people to church which is great. 4 of our friends came this week. The whole zone got around 20. Things are moving forward. 

A picture at the baptism


Ronnie and Reza are doing well. Reza is still keeping commitments but he is still struggling to believe God can be a person. Ronnie came to one of the baptisms and church. He is on track for baptism. We are really excited for him. 

A visit from the former Elder Walton.  (far left) He was my second companion in the field.  


Transfer calls were this week. I am staying with Elder Howell. I am realize sometimes how lucky I am to do this. It is not always easy but the mission can be so good. I don't what my life would be without it. 

Taking out the Fahrrad Ausstellung.  Elder Howell riding it, me running along side:)



Sorry for the short one but I hope the pictures make up for it!

Elder Mason Evans


Random PIcture

Wien Zone group picture

Another with some of Wien zone!  


Pic from Zone Conference.  Sister Udy brought us chocolate milk from Tirol 


 Train life!  

Selfie after a member appointment


Comments

Popular Posts