Week #87 Remember Remember!

Howdy, Howdy hope you all had a good week doing whatever you were doing. I am loving being here in Vienna again. It really is a dream come true sometimes. 

We had a decent week with the work so far. Our 2 friends on date are doing well. We have to move both dates but it is for their good. We actually had a member join us for the last 2 lessons with Ronnie. It has made a big difference. I think it is more secure than before. 

With one who is on date

We had interviews with President Brown this week. I love that man. He is very inspiring and he is fun to work with. I learned a lot about him this time. Only sad thing is that he started talking about finishing the mission a little bit. Sad times but good times...

We also had an exchange with the Sankt Polten Elders last week after interviews. I was with Elder Lee, who is in his first transfer. Even at his first transfer, I can already see how wise he is. I love exchanges. 

 Exchange with Elder Lee

We also had an Ausstellung with most of the Wien Zone this week. It is fun being close to  other missionaries and seeing them often. I have thought about it a bit and even when rejection is hard, all I have to do is look at my fellow missionaries and I can see how the Gospel can change those with an open heart. Miracles are all around; sometimes we just need to see outside the box 

Our zone with the bike in Vienna

We are on exchange in Graz today. They are 2.5 hours away so we exchange with them once a transfer. They are the only Elders in their District so that is fun. We had a good work day yesterday and today we will check out a museum or something. 

A finding street in Graz

With all of these memories, I remind myself how important a journal is. It is an interesting spiritual thought but I read a story this week about the importance of a journal. A seventy was interviewing a man for a job at BYU and after reading his resume, the seventy had an impression that this man might have lost his testimony due to intense studies and work. The seventy asked and the man confirmed he did but he got it back. When he was asked what he did to get it back, he said he read his mission journal and recalled spiritual experiences when it was confirmed to him that the Gospel was true. Choosing to remember on how the Lord has been there has strengthened my testimony and I know it can do the same for you. 

Until next time. Love you!

Elder Mason Evans


Good friend and companion Elder Howell



Visited and Armory in Graz for p-day!  Saw lots of old European weapons and armory!  
Very cool! 




Beautiful day in Graz! 

Below:  Zone Conference pictures
 Travel to and from Zone Conference in Salzburg

Austrian Zones (Wien and Salzburg zones)







Pictures below:  Mission Leadership Counsel in Munich


MTC friends!
Friends on the mission! 

Comments

Popular Posts