Week #86 His Grace is Sufficient

It has been another great week in Vienna. I have come to love working in this city. There is so many good things going on here. 

View from Wien 5 balcony.  I have seen this view so many times but I still love it.  

Zum Bespiel:
- Andrew Unsworth, an organist from the Tabernacle Choir, gave a free concert for the Wien Stake and 25% of the people there were new to the church. Music and missionary work. Great combo. 
- Eva, who has been working with the Wien 2 Sisters, was baptized this week. She's been through a lot but she is staying true. 
- Work wise, we got 2 friends to set a baptismal date (Ronnie for April 6th and Reza for March 23rd) and we had 5 friends visit church. Invitations really can go a long ways 
- We had 2 exchanges with Wien 4 and Wien 5. Way good Elders trying to serve with all their hearts. I learned a lot from them. 
Tausch selfies! 


I feel like we have seen the Lord's hand a lot this week. One way I noticed it more was by studying the principle of Grace. I have come to realize that no matter how hard I try, no matter how much good I do, I will fall short and make mistakes. But Grace is there to remind me that even though I am not perfect, Christ makes all the difference. He pays a penalty I will never be able to pay but I can pay by his terms by living the Gospel and choosing to serve Him. Because of Christ, I can have joy today and live with God again. Because of Christ, good things will come. 

I love you! Have a great week! 

Elder Mason Evans



Comments

Popular Posts