Week #83 Back to Wien!

Hello everyone!!! 

Yeah we got transfer calls this week and I am going back to Wien! I was surprised but I am excited to go back and serve there again. I am going to serve with Elder Howell in Wien 2. Should be great! Elder Howell was in my MTC group and I know how great he is as a missionary so I am excited!



I am though a bit sad to leave Innsbruck. I feel like I have hardly been here. I did 3 transfers with Elder Gates. First time ever with one companion. Time flew by. I think it helped that we had the right attitude and that we worked hard. We got along great and I really enjoyed the time with him. 

Sadly Wien has no mountains. A beautiful city but sadly no mountains... Random thought I just had. 

We had a good week to finish the transfer. Our friend Martin is doing great. He keeps coming to church and he is thinking about baptism. It would be so cool if it goes through. Another success with a referral! 

We have not had a ton of contact with Matthais. Hopefully we can get back to meeting again. Our friend Erik likes to keep meeting and he is taking our message seriously. Sadly work is holding him back from coming to church. He hopes it will clear up in March.  

We found another 3 new people to teach. At the beginning of my mission, I thought it would be hard to reach native Germans or Austrians but a lot of who we teach now are from this region. It is pretty cool to see people from all backgrounds being open to the Gospel. 

I am grateful for all that I learned here. It has not been easy but I have learned a mission is hard through hard ways. The joy found in the work is some of the sweetest joy I have felt. I am grateful to have the experience of a mission in my life. 

Love you all! Bis bald! 

Elder Evans

Comments

Popular Posts