Week #82 Nordkette and more!

Yeah we had a good week, just trying to do what is asked of us and loving the whole experience. Here are just a few highlights, I am going to make this quick...



-We were able to set a baptismal goal with our friend Matthais for April 6th. Sadly he did not come to church but we are still in contact and hopefully he starts to progress more 
-I turned 20...That was odd


Sister Gates (my companions mom) sent us this to celebrate. It was pretty tasty! 

- We taught a referral from a member this week. They are dating and he has expressed interest in the church. He has already come to church 3 times and he has took a Book of Mormon. I will give more updates later
-We were able to find 3 more people to teach last week. All 3 are super cool and I can give more details later... Sorry I love writing but I got to go
-We checked out Nordkette today with our fellow missionaries. It had a wonderful view of Innsbruck and it was just amazing to take in that this is really where I need to be right now. Life is good knowing that there is a Plan 












I love you all. I hope the pictures make up for the lack of words in this weekly:) 

Thanks for all you do. Love you so much! 

Elder Evans 

Comments

Popular Posts