Week #78 The snow has fallen

Yeah we got hit hard by snow this week. It was cool to see lots of snow fall but then came the snow and the ice. It has melted for the most part but we are expecting a bigger storm this weekend. 

 Pictures taken of all the snow when we went out to meet a referral


The work has been really good lately. We have been reaching out to people we met in December, who said that they could not meet until January. We have set up a few appointments for the upcoming week and hopefully we can start finding some more new friends. We have putting in effort every day to find people to learn more and they are out there! It makes me happy when we can go out on the street, even though it is cold, and find some cool people to meet with. The Lord really does know where we are at and He wants to help us. 

Two hour church and the new Come Follow Me program is so cool! I feel like Sunday School was always good but I feel like it improved because we had a study assignment and we came to class prepared. I thought it was really good for all of us to be there. 

Something random we did is we took apart an old bed and put it in a member's cellar so she can get a new one. Service is always great. 

Today I bought some Lederhosen. I have been thinking about buying it for awhile and then they had a discount so I thought it is worth it. I only bought the pants and shirts but there are some other cool things like shoes, hat, and ties. Maybe that gives a look into the culture here in my mission. A small thing that is pretty unique. 



Well I hope you are all doing well. I have loved talking to people about Christ this week. He means so much to me and inviting others to come to know Him. It is such a wonderful thing to be a missionary. 

Elder Evans 

Member appointment

Innsbruck, Austria

Comments

Popular Posts