I made it!

Note from Mom:  From our experience with Landon one week ago and his one sentence email. They give only a few minutes to email home telling the parents that they made it.  I had told Mason I would write some questions and he could hurry and answer them with one or more word answers. I loved having a little more information and it makes it easy to wait a week for his next email.  

Hi I am in the MTC! It is so cool here! Here are my response to your questions.  
Did you meet up with Elder Howell and Elder Hansen? Yes. Really cool guys. 
-How was your seat on the second flight? Aisle seat on row 33. 
-Did you sit by any missionary? who? Yes. The Elder is going to Greece. I forgot his last name.  
-Did all your luggage make it to the MTC?Yes. 
-Weather?  Hot, mild, cold? BEAUTIFUL! Warm and  sunny 
-Scenery driving to the MTC?  So beautiful! I love England! 
-Do you know who your companion is? Yes. Elder Keir from Scotland 
-Did you sleep at all on the plane? Yes. I slept the most  out of the  missionaries.  
-Were you able to settled in your room and unpack yet? Not yet but soon! 
-Did the MTC let you sleep when you got there? Not yet but soon! 
-When is your pday? Tuesdays 
-Are they speaking more English to you or German? English.  German starts tomorrow!

LOVE YOU GUYS! 
-Elder Evans 

We even got a picture of him!  The day before he left he said several times "I'm so excited to start wearing that name tag."  I love that he sent us a picture right away with him wearing it.  It looks good one him

Comments

Popular Posts